Rob graduated from Cardiff University in 2014 and worked within NHS Wales gaining experience in a variety of clinical specialties including musculoskeletal outpatients, orthopaedic surgery, cardiac rehabilitation, stroke care and neurosurgery. Whilst in Cardiff he chose to specialise in musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, a speciality he continues to work in here within Plymouth Hospitals.
Rob takes an active role in continuing his professional development and management of sporting injuries, musculoskeletal pathologies and rheumatology conditions. Alongside his work in the NHS Rob has developed a passion for the rehabilitation of athletes at a Welsh Premiership rugby club, Fijian Nadi Rugby Football Club and as an assistant strength and conditioning coach for Cardiff Uiversity. When not working Rob enjoys anything outdoors including mountain biking, swimming and hiking.
- BSc Hons Physiotherapy – Cardiff University 2014
- Strength and Conditioning for Therapists – South West Physio 2013
- Advanced Sports Taping – Cardiff Sports and Exercise Medicine Society 2014
- Exercise and Sports Medicine Symposium – Cardiff Sports and Exercise Medicine Society 2015
- Assessment and Management of Musculoskeletal Pathologies – Cardiff and Vale University Health Board 2015
- Welsh Rugby Union Intermediate Care in Rugby – WRU 2015 and 2016
- Development of Service Personnel through Rehabilitation and Training – Royal Society of Medicine 2017
- Running Repairs Course – Tom Goom 2019
- Escape Pain Training Course – Escape Pain 2019